- Never brush snow off completely as snow brush causes scratches on the finish.
- Never use broom, snow scraper or anything that will scratch the finish.
- Keep window washer fluid full.
- Check antifreeze level.
- Always make sure ski racks are closed and secure.
- Keep tire pressure at required pressures as a low tire pressure will wear tires faster and impact fuel consumption.
- Spray door locks with silicone to keep locks from freezing.
- A light coat of wax protects the vehicle finish.
- Wash your car at least twice per month to remove winter road grime and magnesium chloride.
- Keep your vehicle finish clear of tree sap, bird droppings, bugs and tar as they can ruin your paint.
- Clean rims frequently to keep brake dust from building up, as brake dust will damage the rim.
- Wax your car to protect it from the sun and other elements... especially at this altitude.